From CORAX you can request a recall report on the basis of one or more receipts, an article, a lot or batch on and before / after a certain shelf life, or production date, etc. Based on one or more selected criteria, a report is created that you can email or open in Excel. The report is stored in CORAX and can be opened at any time. The Excel report displays all relevant information in the tabs.
- Inbound: How, and how much came in.
- Inventory adjustments: Which mutations have been made.
- On stock: What and where it is still in stock.
- Outbound: Which orders have already been delivered.
In addition to the recall report, you will find the button “View history” in various places in CORAX. For example, in the details of a receipt, or in the details of an order and on the details of the stock. This shows all the events that were carried out, by whom they were done and at what time. For example internal transfers, pick documents, changes etc. If our BI link is used, you can use all this information to analyze much further and create useful reports. Consider, for example:
- Executed pick assignments per employee over a certain period
- Internal movements of a particular stock.