We would like to invite our customers and relations to join us on Sunday May 17, 2020 with the 20th Abbey Tour La Trappe. The tour starts at the beautiful Trappist Abbey O.L.V. van Koningshoeven in Berkel-Enschot and leads through the beautiful, hospitable Brabant landscape of forests, fens, moors, meadows and small villages. A must for every cyclist. You can choose between:
– 35 km
– 65 km or
– 125 km.
With this bike tour we try to raise as much money as possible for Make-A-Wish. Davanti Warehousing has been committed to Make-A-Wish Netherlands for a number of years now. The aim of this foundation is to fulfill the life-changing wishes of children aged 3 to 18 with a serious, sometimes even life-threatening illness. We are happy to contribute to this. We will do our utmost to collect as much as possible to fulfill the deepest wishes of these young patients.
“If a child can believe that his wish will come true, then he can also believe that he is getting better.”
Do you have to be an experienced cyclist?
No! Whether you are a real cyclist or a recreational cyclist, if you are in a reasonable condition, you can cycle at least 35 km. The 125 km ride is a nice challenge for experienced cyclists. You can participate on a granny bike, a mountain bike or a road bike; everything is possible.
What do we offer?
- An unforgettable bike ride with a nice team through the beautiful countryside around Berkel-Enschot and Tilburg
- A fancy cycling jersey with our logos
- A tasty drink at the end of the ride at Koningshoeven Abbey, famous for its locally brewed La Trappe beers
- A great opportunity to contribute to Make-A-Wish
What do we ask from you
- Your participation!
- Try to collect at least 50 euros for Make-A-Wish
- Register via this form
- Share our action page with all your family and friends: Action page
- You can register here: Registration Page